Working in commercial real estate allows me to combine a fascinating network of relationships with complex and creative skills. My favorite part of my career is earning the role of trusted advisor to clients; assisting them with future strategy and planning for their success. I believe that my clients know and trust my involvement because I am personally vested in their success and the success of our work together. This is not just a job to me, it’s about building relationships and creating real estate solutions that leave the market wondering "how'd they pull that off?" I love seeing the tangible results of my work – being able to walk around my city and tell the story of what I had a hand in creating gives me tremendous satisfaction.
Having been part of Vancouver's tech community for over 20 years, I am more excited than ever to witness the city's growth as an emerging leader in the international tech community. With Vancouver producing game-changing tech and talent at such an unprecedented rate, it’s been hugely exciting to have a hand in helping the industry's key players take their companies to the next level.
I believe that a person's growth is only limited by their mindset, and a big part of what drives me is the fact that I will always have more to learn, more friends to make, more people to mentor, and more stories to tell. I feel fortunate that the people I've met have been as passionate about their work as I am about what I do, and that makes this journey a really rewarding road to be on.
Outside of the office, I channel my competitive energy into racing; I try to sign up for something every year. In the last 30 years, I have competed in over 200 races – from half marathons, to Ironman Canada and most recently, the BC Bike Race – a 7-day mountain bike stage race along the coast from Cumberland to Whistler. I’m the father of two in a family of outdoor enthusiasts who love mountain biking, skiing, boating, trail running, camping and hiking.
- Top 10 CBRE Limited Producer, Vancouver, 2005 - 2009, 2011, 2013 - 2016
- Winner of CBRE Limited Top Team, Canada, 2008
- Over 25 million square feet of high tech representation (sales and leasing)
- 2.0 million square feet of design builds for 20 clients
- Saved more than $21,000,000 in renewals for 50+ clients
- Member of Academy for Technology for CEO’s (AceTech)
- Member of NAIOP
- Member of Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of BC Technology Industries Association (BCTIA)
- Member of Life Sciences BC
- Member of New Media BC
- Member of Vancouver Enterprise Forum (VEF)
- Member of the CBRE BioScience Services Group
- Member of the CBRE Technology Practice Group
Kevin has a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of British Columbia, with a focus in Urban Land Economics. Kevin also completed B.C.I.T.'s Biotech 101 course, and has toured advanced research facilities in markets such as: Toronto, Ottawa, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and San Jose, expanding his superior knowledge of the field’s top lab and technology spaces in North America.