Aaron Ulinder is a senior partner in a real estate business unit specializing in negotiating commercial sales and lease transactions on behalf of corporate clients. His business unit's value proposition is superior to that of their peers as it also includes facilitating pre/post occupancy assessment; design development and working drawings, tendering, construction, furniture procurement and move management.
Over the last 12 years, Aaron's business unit has negotiated in excess of $200,000,000 of net lease and sale transactions.
- By 2011 Aaron achieved Senior Vice President, Office Properties at the age of 34, the youngest CBRE Limited office leasing professional to receive this recognition.
- Top 30 Producer in CBRE Limited Canada 2011.
- Top 40 Producer in CBRE Limited Canada 2010.
- In 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2008 Aaron achieved Top 10 producer status in the CBRE Limited Vancouver office.
- In 2007 Aaron achieved Vice President, Office Properties by the age of 30, the youngest CBRE Limited professional in Canada to earn this title.
- In 2004, Aaron received the CBRE Limited "Rookie of the Year" award as the highest producer across Western Canada for first year commissioned professionals. Aaron's production represented the highest revenue achieved by a first year professional in CBRE Limited Canada.
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- British Columbia Institute of Technology, Diploma of Technology in Marketing Management, specialization in Commercial Real Estate
- Graduate of CB Richard Ellis University in California
- Shawnigan Lake Boarding School Alumni
- Barrick Gold Corporation
- Canaco Resources
- Fronteer Gold
- Lundin Mining
- Associated Engineering
- Coast Mountain Geological
- Dumoulin Black LLP
- Family Insurance
- Shaw Sabey & Associates
- The Economical Insurance Group
- CDI College
- iTTTi Vancouver
- Stenberg College
- Vancouver International College
Arts & Entertainment
- Barking Dog Studios
- DHX Media
Recent Significant Assignments
- SNC-Lavalin Inc.* 250,000 sq. ft.
- Bodog dba Lancashire Finance Ltd.* 125,000 sq. ft.
- Slant 6 Games* 107,226 sq. ft.
- Pixar* 32,802 sq. ft.
- Intel of Canad, Ltd. 20,331 sq. ft.
- The Economical Insurance Group 19,974 sq. ft.
- Lundin Mining 19,144 sq. ft.
- IWA Forest Industry & Pension Plan 16,248 sq. ft.
Investment Sale Experience
- Strata, Maynard's Commercial Air Parcel, $21,375,000
- Office, 190 Alexander Street, $10,300,000
- Retail, 835 Granville Street, $5,500,000
- Industrial, 18371 McCartney Way, $4,745,000
- Multi-Family, 1689 Robson Street, $5,000,000
- Strata, 4238 Lozells Avenue, $1,309,000