Adam joined CBRE Limited in early 2017. In his final steps towards his AACI with the Appraisal Institute of Canada, Adam comes from a background in Valuations and Advisory. He has completed over 80 appraisals, covering all asset classes, and has a deep knowledge and understanding of the most intricate real estate transactions. With an expert level of research and analysis skills, Adam has gained a reputation for attention to detail and uncovering valuable upside potential for his clients. Before CBRE Adam also managed a book of private investors, performing acquisitions and negotiation for mix-use residential condominium development and retail plaza assets.
Significant assignments Adam has been involved in include performing expropriation negotiation valuations for the GO Transit Rutherford Station Expansion and the Willowbrook Rail Maintenance Facility Expansion.
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association(OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (RECO)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- AACI Candidate Member, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, Ontario Expropriation Association
- B. Comm. (Hons.), Major in Real Estate and Housing, University of Guelph
- Post Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuations, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
- Real Estate License; Ontario Real Estate College