Amy Calcutt joined CBRE Limited in 2016 in Toronto Downtown Office Leasing. Amy previously worked in luxury residential sales before joining David Bethell and David Cairns, a team that is consistently one of the top 10 leasing teams in the city of Toronto. Amy focuses on the exclusive representation of tenants for the relocation, renewal and disposition of their office premises in Downtown Toronto, as well as working with the team’s national accounts as point of contact for corporate real estate portfolio management. In 2018, the team won the Hutcheson National Top Team Award for sales and leasing. Amy, in partnership with David Bethell and David Cairns, founded the CBRE Forward Platform, showcasing emerging tech companies and established CBRE as an innovative and entrepreneurial service provider. Amy leads the CBRE partnership with Deloitte for the National Technology Fast 50 Program.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Bachelor of Science, Queen’s University
- Brainrider Inc.
- Capital Transfer Agency
- Chisel AI
- Enliven Financial
- Hyland Software
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Lucky VR Inc.
- Lundin Mining
- Payments Canada
- Premier Group
- Prime Hires Inc.
- Rae, Christian, Jeffries LLP
- CIBC, 1.9 million+ sq. ft. (Multiple Assignments)
- Infrastructure, 80,990 sq. ft. (Multiple Assignments)
- CPA, 65,584 sq. ft.
- Lundin Mining, 20,724 sq. ft.
- Motoinsight, 18,252 sq. ft.
- Rae, Christen, Jeffries LLP, 9,341 sq. ft.
- Brainrider Inc., 9,216 sq. ft.
- Aritizia, 7,859 sq. ft.
- MTV, 7,200 sq. ft.
- Payments Canada, 6,662 sq. ft.
- Hyland Software, 3,260 sq. ft.
- Lucky VR Inc., 2,800 sq. ft.
- Salesforce, 2,108 sq. ft.
- Enliven Financial, 2,049 sq. ft.
- Capital Transfer Agency, 1,842 sq. ft.
- Prime Hires Inc., 1,688 sq. ft.
- CaixaBank, 1,704 sq. ft.
- TMS, 1,508 sq. ft.