Andréanne Lavallée began her real estate career in 1996 as a tenant services representative for a large property owner prior to joining its leasing and regional management team. Subsequently, Andréanne was employed by a real estate brokerage firm for four years as a real estate consultant and broker, specializing in investment sales, where she participated in transactions of both institutional grade and smaller properties. In the spring of 2005, she was recruited by a large accounting and advisory firm, where she served as Senior Manager – Real Estate Consultant.
Andréanne Lavallée joined CBRE in the spring of 2014 as Managing Director of the Montréal Valuation & Advisory Services group and her work experience includes appraisals of large real estate portfolios as well as smaller properties in all asset classes. Andréanne has also carved out an enviable reputation in the field of market research and advisory services. Andréanne is a regular columnist for the Bulletin Immobilier and a guest panelist at various conferences.
In April 2015, Andréanne was named one of the most influential women in Commercial Real Estate in Québec by Premières en Affaires.
In August 2020, she was recruited to be the province of Québec’s representative of the Appraisal Review Panel for the Ecological Gifts Program of the Ministry of Environment and Climage Change of Canada.
- Ordre des évaluateurs agréés du Québec/Québec Order of Chartered Appraisers
- Appraisal Institute of Canada, AACI Designation
- Organisme d’autorégulation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), (Broker’s License)
- Bachelors of Arts with Honours, York University
- Aboriginal and Northern Affairs Canada
- Aéroports de Montréal
- BNP Paribas
- Chartwell REIT
- Desjardins Sécurité Financière
- Gazit America
- Broupe Brivia
- Groupe Maurice
- Hydro-Québec Pension Fund
- Industrielle Alliance
- Réseau Sélection
- Wells Fargo
- 1981 McGill College, Montréal, Appraisal/Due Diligence of office building
- 2020 University, Montréal, Appraisal/Due Diligence of office building
- Industrielle Alliance Portfolio, Yearly Appraisals of institutional properties
- Complexe Desjardins, Montréal, Analysis of institutional asset
- DSF Portfolio, Montréal, Québec, Ottawa and Lévis, Yearly Appraisals of institutional properties