Andrew Shaw has over 25 years of broad-based experience in the commercial real estate industry. His background includes brokerage, development, consulting and corporate real estate. He has worked extensively in major markets throughout the United States and Canada.
In his current capacity at CBRE Limited, Andrew and his team assist major corporations in developing facilities strategies and implementing effective solutions to corporate real estate challenges. His clients include numerous national and international organizations and on their behalf, he has completed assignments throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Since joining CBRE Limited in 1999, Andrew has built a practice that is dedicated to the facilities needs of corporate real estate users. He works with a multi-disciplinary team including appraisers, tax consultants, lease administrators, financial analysts and leading brokers to provide the highest level of professional service to his clients.
Andrew’s diverse background and international experience give him a unique perspective on the needs of corporate real estate users.
- CBRE Top Deal Makers Award - 2019, 2020
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award - General - 2010
- CBRE - Colbert Coldwell Circle - 2011
- CoreNet International (Corporate Real Estate Network)
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, B.A. (Hons) Urban Geography
- Allstate Insurance
- Coca-Cola Enterprises
- D+H Ltd.
- Duke Energy
- Golder Engineering
- Magna International
- Spencer Stuart
- Torys LLP
- Waste Management
- CBI Health Group - Canada
- GHD - Canada
- Symcor Inc. - North America
- TD Bank Group - Global