Anita Edralin is a Senior Consultant with CBRE’s Seniors Housing & Healthcare group. Anita has an extensive background in real estate analysis and development since starting in the industry in 2007. Anita has worked with large national seniors’ housing operators assisting with portfolio valuation for 200+ properties across Canada.
Anita has focused on utilizing a feasibility model tool to analyze demographics, key trends, and supply and demand for seniors’ housing markets across Canada to assist numerous clients with site selection, product offering, expansion, exit strategies and property re-positioning issues. Clients have ranged with varying degrees of knowledge of the seniors’ housing industry from the large REITs to individual operators/developers.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Housing & Real Estatge Management, University of Guelph
- BayBridge Senior Living
- Chartwell Retirement Residences
- Nautical Lands Group
- Origin Retirement Communities
- Revera Inc.
- Seasons Retirement Communities
- Signature Retirement Living Inc.
- VIVA Retirement Communities
- Verve Senior Living
- Consulting - General consulting on positioning, physical structure, residence and suite layouts, suite mix, services, rental rates, etc.
- Expansions - Ascertain themarket depth for an expansion to an existing residence
- Net Sites - Ascertain the retirement market depth (APT / ISL / AL / MC) for a particular site or in general for a given area
- Repositioning - Residence repositioning studies for under-performing assets