Assia Meddane is a Senior Consultant with the Valuation & Advisory Services Group. Her work involves performing real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, and a variety of real estate consultation services.
Assia has over 15 years of real estate experience. In 2003 she joined a large Valuation firm in Montréal as a real estate analyst. During her 11-year tenure there, Assia acquired a wealth experience in analysis, market research and a variety of real estate consultation services. In 2014, she was recruited by a large accounting and advisory firm as a senior analyst and became a consultant.
Assia Meddane joined CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services group in Montréal in 2018 as a senior consultant.
- Order of Chartered Appraisers (Ordre des Évaluateurs Agréés du Québec) /OEAQ
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Quebec in Montréal (UQAM)
Client, Asset Type
- vanhoe Cambridge, Retail Appraisal
- Société de Gestion Cogir, Retail and industrial Appraisal
- Déjardins Sécurité Financière, Retail and industrial Appraisal
- BTB REIT, Retail Appraisal
- Ivanhoe Cambridge
- Société de Gestion Cogir
- Desjardins Securité Financière
- Epic Realty Partners
- Hydro Quebec
- Industrielle Alliance
- BTB REIT
- First Capital Realty
- Habitations Trigone