Audrey joined CBRE's National Investment Team in 2007. With over 16 years of real estate experience, Audrey brings a wealth of knowledge and perspective from underwriting income producing properties, facilities management, appraisal, and financial modeling experience.
Prior to joining CBRE Limited, Audrey was with TD Securities for 3 years assisting in the sale of income producing properties and mortgage brokerage transactions. Audrey has also worked at Royal LePage in the advisory team and at CIBC Development Corporation in the facilities management and Investment Group.
Assisted in the following transactions:
- Sale of CIBC real estate assets
- 130 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario
- 18 King Street West (Mortgage Financing), Toronto, Ontario
- Hoop Industrial Portfolio, Toronto, Ontario
- Sunrise Assisted Living (Mortgage Financing), Ontario and British Columbia
- Marche Central, Montreal, Quebec
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award - Capital Markets - 2016
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award - General - 2012