Avi Krispine is the Executive Vice President and Managing Director of CBRE's Operations in Quebec.
He oversees the activities in CBRE's Montreal, Saint-Laurent and Quebec City offices, and is directly involved in all business lines, including: Brokerage Services, Valuation and Advisory Services and Global Workplace Solutions. He serves on the CBRE's National Management Team.
M. Krispine initially joined CBRE in 2006 to form the Montreal suburban market office, which has known an exponential growth under his wing. Within the CBRE Quebec offices, it is his role to advance the firm’s business and market share by providing strategic support to all business lines and engaging in key business development opportunities. Client-broker relationship support is an integral strength in addition to promotion of CBRE's service offerings to clients.
Prior to joining CBRE, M. Krispine started his real estate career in 2001, as a corporate real estate advisor, with Devencore. He specialized in office and industrial property sale and leasing and tenant representation, in the Greater Montreal Area. His clients ranged from high-tech R&D corporations, manufacturing and distribution companies to major corporate office headquarters.
Passionate, driven and ambitious, M. Krispine consistently demonstrates a high level of expertise and discipline in all projects under his supervision. Committed to excellence, he brings together top talent and fosters the collaboration, energy, and motivation necessary to the success of every endeavor. As a strong and determined leader and unifier, he builds solid business relationships that best positions CBRE to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Past President of the Jewish Chamber of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Real Estate Leadership, University of Fredericton, Fredericton, 2017
- Real Estate Broker Certificate, OACIQ, 2002
- Studies in Marketing, École des hautes études commerciales, Montréal, 2002
- D.E.C. in Social Sciences, Collège de Saint-Laurent, Montréal, 1999