Mr. MacDonald brought 14 years of experience in construction and commercial property operations to CBRE Limited in 1997 when brought on as a Building Operator. Mr. MacDonald was promoted to Project Manager in 2001 then to his current position as Operations Manager in 2002.
Responsibilities include direction of project management and building operations services on about 3 million square feet of diverse property.
- BOMA Member
- BOA Member
- BOMA Calgary's Building Operator of the Year in 2001.
- As Operations Manager Mr. MacDonald was instrumental in CBRE achieving BOMA's "Operations Team of the Year" in 2003
- BOMA's "Building of the Year, under 100,000 square feet" in 2004
- BOMA's "Building of the Year, under 100,000 square feet" in 2005
- BOMA's "Building of the Year, Historical Building" in 2005
- BOMA's "President" Award in 2008
- Building Operator B Certification
- Leadership for Safety Excellence Certification
- Principles of Health & Safety Management Certification
- WHMIS Trainer Certification
- Construction Safety Training Certificate
- Asbestos awareness training
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods training
- Leadership, Management & Supervision Certification
- BOMA BEEP (BOMA Energy Efficiency Program)
- LEED Canada – C1
- Mould Identification/Awareness
- Conflict De-escalation Training
- Hazard Assessment Training
- Health & Safety Auditor Training