Benoit Poulin leads the Montreal division of the National Apartment Group and has been an active broker in the Quebec marketplace for over 25 years. His extensive experience in the management of major investment transactions has given him a solid understanding of all facets of the real estate industry.
Benoit has proven his negotiation skills within the multi-residential market through the successful completion of multiple high profile and complex assignments. His great knowledge of the real estate industry, his understanding of the business fundamentals, coupled with his relationships with the major players, both institutional and private, has given him a great reputation in the industry.
The CBRE National Apartment Group was created with the arrival of Benoit at CBRE in 2005. Since joining CBRE, the team has gained a dominant position in the market and is responsible for a significant proportion of all large scale multi-residential real estate transactions in the province of Quebec.
- Consistently achieved the top 3 in sales at CBRE Quebec for the last 14 years;
- Involved in the completion of over 25,000 units traded;
- Sold over $3 Billion in sales volume over 10 years;
- National Apartment Group has sold over $13 Billion in sales volume since 2000.
- Le Saint-Laurent, 261 units, $84.2 million
- 6700 L’Avenue, 90 units, $29.75 million
- Anjou Multi-Residential Portfolio, 176 units, $31.5 million
- Queen-Mary Portfolio, 207 units, $39.45 million
- Villas Cortina, 110 units, $30 million
- Le Montfort, 230 units, $48 million
- Peel Plaza, 264 units, $79.65 million
- Beaudet-Lennox Portfolio, 400 units, $82.1 million
- Pertel Portfolio, 458 units, $97 million
- Société Immobilière Huot, 417 units, $83.5 million
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)