Blake is a real estate advisor specializing in suburban office occupier leasing and sales throughout the Greater Toronto Area, supporting multi-national to small businesses with lease acquisitions, lease renewals, relocation, multi-market account management and strategic real estate planning.
Blake’s mission is to offer market perspective and strategic guidance to mitigate risks while maximizing negotiation leverage, permitting his clients to make informed decisions with confidence.
As a creative negotiator, Blake uses his unique market perspective to identify real estate solutions that align with clients’ business objectives, evidenced by successful completion of 174 transactions valued at $124 million dollars and totaling 1,577,000 sq. ft. of space. Clients cite Blake’s dynamic nature, quick response time, and consistent, accurate service delivery.
Through the CBRE platform, Blake collaborates with a global network of real estate stakeholders, accessing industry leading research and real-time market data. Blake leverages his relationships to create opportunities and deliver real results for his clients.
- Ranked Amongst the Top 5 Junior Sales Agents in the Toronto West Office –2018 & 2019
- Recipient of the “Emerging Leader Award in Memory of Peter Gordon Crompton”- recognizing young sales professionals who are leaders within their markets. – 2017
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), Member
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA), Member
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), Member
- NAIOP - Developing Leaders
- Ontario Track 3 - Ski Association for Kids With Disabilities
- Bachelor of Management - Dalhousie University
- De La Salle College 'Oaklands'
- TELUS - 200,000 sq. ft.
- LG - 60,000 sq. ft.
- HCL - 40,000 sq. ft.
- Weston Foods - 30,000 sq. ft.
- Sedgwick - 30,000 sq. ft.
- Allstream - 20,000 sq. ft.
- IQVIA - 18,000 sq. ft.
- Mueller - 18,000 sq. ft.
- Echologics - 18,000 sq. ft.
- Premier Tech - 16,500 sq. ft.
- Infrastructure Ontario - 14,000 sq. ft.
- Simply Smart - 12,000 sq. ft.
- Technology Integration Group - 10,000 sq. ft.
- Worldwide Logistics - 8,000 sq. ft.
- Troy Life Safety - 8,000 sq. ft.
- Easy Group - 8,000 sq. ft.
- ASP Security
- B&G Foods
- BrightPath Kids
- Chef’s Plate
- Fruit of the Loom
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Melitta Canada
- Mueller Company
- Premier Tech
- Technology Integration Group
- Tribe Medical Group
- Weston Foods
- Woodbine Entertainment
- Worldwide Logistics