Bob represents tenants in lease negotiations with a primarily focus on office tenants. Bob has a clear understanding of lease documents and how they are applied and interpreted by landlords. He takes a strategic, comprehensive approach to the deal making process that anticipates the client's needs throughout the lease term, minimizes costs and maximizes the tenant’s operational flexibility. His approach is focused on achieving comprehensive cost effective and creative solutions for his clients.
He has represented clients in premises negotiations in Calgary, throughout Western Canada and in the U.S. Representations have included ATB Financial, The Alberta Utilities Commission, Field Law, Long View Systems and McLeod Law.
Bob has been a senior producer with CBRE since 1992.
- Alberta Energy and Utilties Board, 305,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions
- Alberta Utilities Commission, 58,000 sq. ft.
- Aon Reed Stenhouse, 79,000 sq. ft.
- ATB Financial, 408,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions
- Baytex Energy Ltd., 106,000 sq. ft.
- EOG Resources Canada, 168,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions
- Field Law, 104,000 sq.ft., Multiple Transactions
- IMV Canada, 97,000 sq. ft.
- Legal Aid Alberta, 180,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions
- Long View Systems, 53,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions
- McLeod Law, 30,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions
- Olympia Trust, 70,000 sq. ft.
- PanCanadian Energy, 370,000 sq. ft.
- Quicksilver Resources, 70,000 sq. ft.
- The City of Calgary, 1,100,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions
- Vista Mustang JV Corp., 74,000 sq.ft., Multiple Transactions
- Vista Projects, 166,000 sq.ft., Multiple Transactions
- Workers Compensation Board, 50,000 sq. ft., Multiple Transactions