Brad Bakke joined CBRE in June 2016 and is a Senior Sales Associate.
With over nine years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry as both an appraiser and real estate consultant, Brad has exposure across all asset classes. He has previously worked for Cushman & Wakefield Ltd., Altus Group and Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM). At Halifax Regional Municipality, Brad led and managed internal staff in the leasing, disposal & acquisition of real estate as required by the Municipality.
- Member, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Appraisers Association
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute Designation (AACI, P.App)
- Diploma in Urban Land Economics, UBC Sauder School of Business, Vancouver, British Colombia
- Bachelor of Arts, Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick
- HRM Police, Fire and Transit Services
- HRM Corporate
- HRM Regional Trails
- Eecol Electric
- Genesis Land Development Corp.
- Mattamy Homes
- Boardwalk Rental Communities
- Kingsett Capital
- ING Real Estate
- Visions Electronics
- Halifax Regional Municipality (31,350 sq. ft.) - Managed disposal of 90 Alderney Drive, former Dartmouth City Hall
- Halifax Regional Municipality (2.92 acres) - Sale of vacant institutional development land at 111 Clayton Park Drive, Halifax, NS
- Halifax Regional Municipality (18,280 sq.ft.) - Managed disposal of residential development site at 46 Lakecrest Drive, Dartmouth, NS
- Halifax Regional Municipality (1.12 acres) - Acquisition for Fire Services at 1762 Bedford HWY, Bedford, NS
- Halifax Regional Municipality (8.25 acres) -Acquisition of future land for Transit Park & Ride along Innovation Drive Bedford, NS