Callie Milavsky Osler is a Sales Representative in CBRE’s Toronto Downtown office, working alongside Brian Porter and Jeff Friedman to deliver strategic solutions for clients across the GTA. She specializes in office leasing, representing both landlords and tenants. Callie currently lists over 125,000 square feet of office space in the Toronto Downtown market, and has represented clients in industries ranging from the financial sector to high-growth technology firms.
Callie began her career at CBRE in Research, where she built a solid foundation of Toronto’s office market that she draws on to provide market intel to her clients. Callie is enthusiastic about her work and dedicated to ensuring that her client’s corporate real estate objectives are met and align with their organizational goals and growth trajectories. The consistent satisfaction of her clients speaks to the high quality of work and professionalism that Callie brings to each transaction. She prides herself on delivering exceptional customer services and building long-lasting relationships with each individual that she works with.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Western University, 2013-2017, Dean’s Honour List
- Richard Ivey Business School, 2015-2017, completed a semester abroad at NOVA School of Business and Economics in Lisbon, Portugal
Sommerville Construction Consulting
- Angus Reid Forum