Carol Trattner is a Senior Vice President in the Toronto North Office for CBRE Limited. Carol's primary focus is on the leasing and disposition of large industrial properties and redevelopment sites in Central and North Toronto. With over 28 years of experience, Carol approaches each project with attention to detail and a well formulated and successfully executed strategy resulting in long-term real estate solutions for her clients.
With a strong business and financial background, Carol continually demonstrates the ability to add value in structuring complex solutions with sophisticated clients.
- CBRE Top 225 in Americas - 2009 (Global Recognition)
- CBRE Top 25 Industrial - North America
- CBRE Top 10 Performer in Canada
- CBRE #1 Agent in Toronto North Office
- CBRE Top 10 in the North Office
- CBRE Broker's Choice Award Recipient
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- ShareLife Corporate Campaign
- Masters Business Administration (MBA) University of Western (1989)
- Honours Business Administration (HBA) University of Western Ontario (1986)
- Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada Company
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Mercedes Benz Canada Inc.
- Rona Inc.
- Van-Rob Inc.
- Lincoln Electric Company of Canada
- J.D. Smith & Sons Limited
- De Beers Canada Inc.
- Atlantic Packaging Products Ltd.
- Canada Post Corporation
- Davis Corp.
- AFG Industries Ltd.
- Winpak Technologies Inc.
- J.R. Short Canadian Mills Ltd.
- Canadian Tire Corporation Limited
- Grand & Toy, Don Mills (2017), 142,000 sq. ft., Industrial/Redevelopment Sale
- Wrigley, Don Mills (2017), 235,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Cinram, Scarborough, 150,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Van Rob, Aurora, 325,000 sq. ft., Sale Leaseback
- Yonge Street, Toronto, 1.5 ac., High-Rise/Retail Re-development
- Coca-Cola, East York, 13 ac., Re-development Sale
- Cambridge Shopping, 60 ac., Industrial Sale
AFG Industries, Scarborough, 45 ac., Residential Sale
- Alcatel Canada Wire, East York, 28 ac., Retail Sale
- Zentil Properties, Vaughan, 16 ac., Industrial Sale
- Graywood Developments, East York, 15 ac., Residential Sale
- Lawson Mardon, Scarborough, 14 ac., Retail Sale
- Winpak Technologies, Leaside, 10 ac., Re-development Sale
- Go Transit, Vaughan, 10 ac., Institutional Sale
- Colgate Palmolive, Leaside, 6 ac., Industrial Sale
- Colgate Palmolive, Leaside, 5 ac., Retail Sale
- SunLife/Invar, Leaside, 177,000 sq. ft., Condo Re-development
- Crystal Calire Scarborough (2017), 168,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- 885 Milner, 60,000 sq. ft. Industrial Sale
- Coronation, 100,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- J.D. Smith & Sons Limited, 250,000 sq. ft., Industrial Lease
- Crystal Claire, Leaside, 50,000 sq. ft., Lease
- Colgate Canadian Head Office (Current), Don Mills, 35,000 sq. ft., Lease
- Nexans Canadian Head Office, Markham, 35,000 sq. ft., Lease
- Exclusive Affairs, Leaside, 180,000 sq. ft., Lease
- Triple Properties, East York, 300,000 sq. ft., Investment Sale
- 45-55 Esandar Drive, East York (sold twice), 270,000 sq. ft., Investment Sale
- 19 Waterman Avenue, East York, 214,000 sq. ft., Investment Sale
- 45 Progress Avenue, Scarborough, 200,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Atlantic Pac.kaging, Scarborough, 200,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Maksteel, Scarborough, 180,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Lincoln Electric, East York, 180,000 sq. ft., Industrial Lease
- Zentil Properties, Scarborough, 180,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Great Canadian Sox Company, East York, 130,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Tai Foong, Scarborough, 115,000 sq. ft., Industrial Sale
- Van Rob Stampings, Scarborough, 115,000 sq. ft., Re-development Sale