Catherine Bongard joined CBRE Limited in November 1989 in the Downtown Office Leasing division. As an Associate Vice President, Catherine has provided clients with strategic real estate leasing solutions for relocation, renegotiation, and renewals throughout the greater financial core. Catherine has also completed both retrofit and build-to-suit projects for clients throughout the GTA.
With over 29 years of diverse experience in the commercial real estate industry, Catherine is well equipped to provide clients with creative, financially sound real estate leasing and purchase solutions.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Northleaf Capital Partners
- United Nation High Commission on Refugees
- Bentham IMF Limited
- Medecines Sans Frontieres
- Stephen Lewis Foundation
- Institute of Canadian Citizenship
- St. Michael’s Hospital - 3 transactions
- NDP Party of Canada - Purchase and lease representation
- Proofpoint Canada - 3 transactions
- Gilead Biosciences Canada
- Heart and stroke Foundation
- Freedom International Brokerage
- College of Psychologiests of Ontario
- Cooperative Housing Federation of Canada
- College of Denturists
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Fujitsu Canada
- Amnesty International
- Toronto Region Board of Trade/World Trade Centre Toronto - Relocation in 2022 to 100 Queens Quay East - 90,000 sq. ft.
- Birch Hill Equity Partners - Renewal/relocation process complete - Moving to 81 Bay Street in late 2020
- Cority Software Inc. - Relocation and expansion to Bloor Street - 22,000 sq. ft., current assignment expansion of Head Office, including short term expansion in 2nd location, management of subsidiary office in U.S., U.K.
- Visa Canada - Relocation of Canadian Head Office in financial core - 36,000 sq. ft., ongoing assignment, disposition of subsidiary premises, Head Office expansion
- DHX Media Inc. - Consolidation of new business units and relocation to new premises - 43,000 sq. ft. - ongoing assignment of Head Office, relocation of offices in LA, Halifax, Canada, London, UK, and New York City
- Unicef Canada - National service provider, completed relocation of Head Office in 2019 - 13,900 sq. ft., Calgary and Montreal assignments
- Cancer Care Ontario - Renewal in 2 downtown locations - 138,000 sq. ft.
- United Nations High Commission on Refugees - Ongoing assignment
- Ontario Energy Board - Strategic review of marketplace and renogotiation - 70,800 sq. ft.
- Office of the Integrity Commissioner - Relocation - 6,500 sq. ft. Bloor Street
- University of Toronto - Exclusive representation to secure premises to house Supercomputer - very exacting technical requirements - 12,200 sq. ft.
- HP - Disposition of 3 downtown facilities - renewal of 1 facility