A proven professional in the industrial market with over 15 years of experience, Chris has built many strong relationships with companies in Metro Vancouver and across Canada. His expertise, hard work and attention to detail, and strong educational background have yielded him an outstanding track record. Chris is part of CBRE’s eCommerce Specialty Group dedicated to the multichannel distribution retail industry, Supply Chain Logistics Group, and the Special Properties Group, which assist clients in the acquisition and disposition of industrial and manufacturing properties.
Chris specializes in sales and leasing of industrial properties and has advised on numerous transactions, as well as build-to-suits, development land, and industrial investment.
In 2020, Chris’s team negotiated 91 transactions, 2.3 million square feet totaling over $354 million in transaction value. Over the past 6 years the team has negotiated over 500 transactions, more than 12.5 million square feet totaling over $1.2 billion in transaction value.
- National Director of NAIOP – The Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Vancouver Chapter
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of CBRE’s Ecommerce Specialty Group
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- 1997 – Laurier School of Business & Economics
- CBRE University Advanced Industrial Class 2012
- 2019 – Top 20 Producer CBRE Canada
- 2019 – Top 10 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2019 – Top Industrial Professional CBRE Vancouver
- 2018 - Top Industrial Professional CBRE Vancouver
- 2018 - Top 15 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2017 - Top 10 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2015 - Top 10 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2015 - Top Industrial Professional CBRE Vancouver
- 2015 - CBRE Broker’s Choice Award
- 2014 - Top 10 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2011 - Top 20 Producer CBRE Vancouver
- 2009 - Top 5 Under Five - National
- 2007 - Top 2nd Year Award - National
- 2006 - Rookie of the Year - National
- Austeville Properties Ltd.
- Beedie Group
- Bentall Kennedy
- Bosa Properties
- CP Rail
- Georgia Pacific
- Kingswood Capital Corporation
- Pattison Group
- PC Urban
- Port Metro Vancouver