Chris Planeta is a Sales Representative at CBRE Limited – Toronto West Office. Chris specializes in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of industrial properties throughout the Greater Golden Horseshoe.
Chris has built a reputation as a trusted advisor in commercial real estate by effectively leveraging the largest industrial services platform in the world in order to determine the most effective real estate strategy for clients. Chris works closely with local top-producers and regularly collaborates with industry veterans across North America to ensure he stays at the forefront of our increasingly dynamic market. As a young professional, Chris’ high-energy and proactive approach have secured consistent wins for his clients.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Industrial & Logistics platform, Chris worked with CBRE Capital Markets servicing institutional and private clients with acquisition, disposition and strategic advisory services, and has worked behind-the-scenes on some of Canada’s largest transactions.
- Acquisition & Disposition Services
- Tenant Representation
- Underwriting & Valuation
- Assistance in Due Diligence
- Negotiation and Contract Review
- Location Consulting
- Strategic Advisory
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Salesperson, Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Candidate Member, CCIM Institute