Chris Planeta is a Sales Representative at CBRE Limited and is based in the West Toronto Office. Chris specializes in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of industrial properties throughout the Golden Horseshoe, including industrial land and investment properties.
Chris has developed unique insight into the GTA West market by representing a broad range of institutional, corporate and private clients for the sourcing, negotiation and execution of industrial assets. Chris listens closely to his clients in order to effectively
leverage the world’s largest industrial services platform, ensuring cost-effective and practical real estate solutions. To date, Chris has completed several benchmark transactions in the GTA, especially relating to owner-occupier investment sales.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Industrial & Logistics platform, Chris worked with CBRE Capital Markets servicing institutional clients with acquisition, disposition and strategic advisory services, and has assisted in the underwriting and due diligence of some of Canada’s
largest real estate transactions.
- Acquisition and Disposition Services
- Tenant & Landlord Representation
- Underwriting & Valuation
- Assistance in Due Diligence
- Negotiation and Contract Review
- Location Consulting
- Strategic Advisory
- Bachelor of Management, Dalhousie University (Double Major in Entrepreneurship & Globalization)
- Former President/Co-Founder, Dalhousie Real Estate Association (DREA)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Salesperson, Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Candidate Member, CCIM Institute