Christos joined CBRE in August 2018 as Vice President, within the Debt and Structured Finance Group based in Ottawa. Christos’ role is to provide financing solutions for Borrower clients on new and existing income producing assets; focus on Multi-Residential, Land and Infrastructure Development, Commercial, and Industrial lending.
Prior to CBRE, Christos worked as a Broker (2007 – 2014) specializing in Insured Lending in Atlantic Canada. Christos then joined Scotiabank (2014-2018), going on to become a Director of their Commercial Real Estate Group, solely responsible for managing the Banks large portfolio throughout Eastern Ontario and Atlantic Canada, with the support of his team between Ottawa and Halifax.
- Member, Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association – Ontario (CMBA)
- MBA, Dalhousie University – Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Saint Mary’s University – Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Consultation of $80MM+ new multi-residential, insured affordable rental project in Ottawa
- Portfolio Restructuring of a $27MM+ portfolio in Atlantic Canada (NS, NB and PEI)