Clark McLeod has 28 years of commercial real estate experience providing transaction management services, mergers and acquisitions solutions, portfolio administration, office, industrial and retail brokerage, acquisition and disposition strategies, marketing and negotiating strategies, real estate portfolio evaluation and assessment.
As an Account Director in Global Workplace Solutions for CBRE, Clark assists national and multi-national corporations in developing facilities strategies and implementing effective solutions to corporate real estate challenges. He has completed assignments for his clients throughout Canada and the United States.
Since joining CBRE in 2001, Clark has built a practice that is dedicated to the real estate needs of both private and public sector corporate real estate users. He works with a multi-disciplinary team of best in class brokers, financial analysts, lease administrators, appraisers, consultants and project managers to provide the highest level of professional service to his clients.
Clark’s diverse background and international experience gives him a unique perspective of corporate real estate users’ needs.
- KPMG - Canada
- Strongco LP - North America
- IBM - Canada
- Royal Bank of Canada - Canada
- CoreNet Global (Canadian Chapter - Past President)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
- Senior Leader Corporate Real Estate (SLCR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR - Past Canadian Board Member)
- University of Guelph, B.A., Political Science
- Strongco LP
- Infrastructure Ontario
- City of Toronto
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Barrick Gold
- CDI / Corinthian
- Federal Express
- DHL Express
- Bridgestone Firestone
- Aviva Canada Inc.
- Hershey Canada
- Canadian Tire
- IKON Office Solutions
- EMC VMware
- Wood Wyant
- Herman Miller