Colin is an experienced and innovative corporate strategist, helping his clients align their corporate real estate goals with their company's long term goals and objectives.
He has a track record extending more than 29 years in commercial real estate and also holds an Accredited Appraisal designation. Combining these diverse skill sets with CBRE’s full range of vertically integrated services, he has been able to fully support his clients throughout the entire real estate process to maximize their goals.
It is his passion, knowledge and commitment to his clients that has earned him the trust of many Fortune 500 companies including TD Bank, BMO, OpenText, Dell Computers, and various provincial ministries. That trust is earned by being able to support the client's final real estate decision through extensive due diligence, financial analysis, transparency, and being able to satisfy varied and diverse stakeholder interests.
- NAIOP Office Lease Deal of the Year 2010 (TD Bank)
- CoreNet Office Lease Deal of the Year 2014 (Open Text)
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Real Estate Council of Canada
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Carleton University in Ottawa
- Professional Appraisal designation (AACI) with the Appraisal Institute of Canada
- TD Bank
- RBC Financial Group
- Baker & Mckenzie
- Goldblatt Partners
- Standard Life
- Ontario Realty Corporation
- TD Bank, 920,000 sq. ft.
- TD Bank (new development), 840,000 sq. ft.
- TD Bank, 620,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC, 250,000 sq. ft.
- Symcor, 178,000 sq. ft.
- IO, 150,000 sq. ft.
- Cognizant, 100,000 sq. ft.
- Open Text Corporation, 100,000 sq. ft.
- DELL EMC, 96,000 sq. ft.
- Royal Bank of Canada, 50,000 sq. ft.
- E*Trade, 45,000 sq. ft.
- VMware Inc., 45,000 sq. ft.