Conor Bethell is a Sales Representative in CBRE’s Toronto Downtown office, working alongside Dave Bethell, Dave Cairns, Amy Calcutt and Owen Leon. Conor has specialized in office leasing, helping clients meet their growing real estate needs. Conor helps support Enterprise and Start-up companies when addressing their office requirements and is focused on finding the right real estate to improve workflow, productivity and corporate culture. Conor has a client focused approach when addressing real estate paired with a strong emphasis on being proactive when looking after their evolving needs.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Lazaridis School of Business & Economics at Wilfrid Laurier University, 2014-2018
- Specialization in Entrepreneurship, Minor in Economics and Marketing