I partner with clients - both local and national - to help realize the potential of their commercial real estate, whether this is buying or selling a property, or finding and leasing a new home for their business. Over the years I've had the pleasure of consulting for tenants seeking either relocation, expansion or lease renewal; collaborating with landlords to execute a solid leasing strategy; and advising investors and developers on acquisitions and dispositions. Simply put, I am here for you when you need a real estate advisor to look out for your best interests.
What I love about working in the GTA is it's such a unique and fast-paced market. In fact, it's North America's fastest growing hub for tech talent and is home to over 80% of Canada's top high-tech firms. Currently, 20% of all office space demand in the city is fueled by the tech and engineering industries.
Over the past 23 years, I've worked alongside a large number of rapidly growing tech and engineering firms and have helped welcome many to the GTA. With Toronto having the lowest vacancy rate in North America, there has never been a more pressing time to get the right real estate advice.
In my experience, it's important to focus one's energy positively on the things that truly make you happy. For me, that's my family. When I’m not working, I spend my time and energy with my four children, so you'll likely find me at some hockey rink or dance studio across the city.
If you have any questions about the Toronto office leasing market or want to discuss it in more detail, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or 416 495 6267.
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- B.A. in Economics, University of Western Ontario (1991)
- MBA, Corporate Finance, The Schulich School of Business, York University (1995)
- Guest Speaker – Vaughan Rising Podcast by Economic Development (2019)
- Coach – North Toronto Basketball (2018 – present)
- Board of Directors - Lake of Bays Sailing Club
- Coach - North Toronto Soccer Club (1998 to present)
- Coach - North Toronto Hockey Club (1998 to 2002)
- Coach - North York Knights (2005 to Present)
- Tenant representation of Point Click Care – 150,000 square feet
- Design build sale of 9060 Jane Street – 75,000 square feet
- Lease and sale of 100, 200, 300 Consilium Place - 1 million square foot office complex
- Multiple renewals, dispositions and relocations - TD Canada Trust and Berlitz Canada