Daniel Geist is a Sales Representative with CBRE Advisory & Transaction Services, assisting clients in both the downtown and periphery markets. Daniels provides the highest level of professionalism to his clients on both the listing and tenant representation sides. Since joining CBRE in 2018, he has partnered with the office leasing team of Robert Sweeney, Mackenzie Sharpe, Sean Cline and Daniel Hoffman, a team that is consistently one of Canadas top leasing and investment sales teams.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, Clublink, Emerald Hills
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Business Law, Ryerson University, 2016
- Thornhill Secondary School, 2012