Daniel Gutfrajnd is a Senior Analyst with CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services Group specializing in retail properties. His work involves performing real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, development analysis, market research and a variety of real estate consultation services.
In addition, Daniel has completed a bachelor degree in Management and Organizational Studies at Huron University College. Using his knowledge and experience Daniel brings forward his planning skills to contribute additional insight to the CBRE team.
Prior to joining CBRE, Daniel worked for a venture capital startup where he focused on investor relations, and market research.
- Candidate Member AIC
- Member of NAIOP
Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies, Huron University College at Western University
- Bentall Kennedy
- Cadillac Fairview
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Choice REIT
- Crestpoint Real Estate Investments
- First Capital Realty
- KingSett Capital
- Manulife Real Estate
- Morguard Corporation
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- RioCan REIT
- Triovest Realty Advisors
Daniel has been involved in a number of appraisal and consulting assignments including:
- Bentall Kennedy - Regional Power Centre Development
- KingSett Capital - Portfolio of High Street Retail Properties
- Choice REIT - Retail Centre
- RioCan - Urban Retail Centre
- SmartREIT - National Portfolio of Power Centre Properties