Daniel is a Sales Representative at CBRE focusing exclusively on advisory and transaction services for development and redevelopment land throughout the Greater Golden Horseshoe and Greater Toronto Area. Daniel has over a decade of experience in the real estate industry. After graduating from the University of Guelph with a Commerce Degree (Honours) in Housing and Real Estate Management, Daniel worked for The City of Calgary, holding multiple management roles related to mass appraisal as well as land, downtown commercial, multi-residential and residential property assessment. He held prior roles as a Property Assessor and Policy Analyst at The City of Calgary. During his time with The City of Calgary, Daniel continued his studies, obtaining a Diploma in Urban Land Economics (Equivalency) and a Certificate in Real Property Assessment from The University of British Columbia.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Commerce Degree (Honours), Housing & Real Estate Management - University of Guelph
- Diploma, Urban Land Economics (Equivalency) - University of British Columbia
- Certificate, Real Property Assessment - University of British Columbia