Daniel is a seasoned member of the Edmonton retail services group and active participant in the rapidly changing retail landscape. Since 2011, he has specialized in retail site selection, marketing and leasing. He is a trusted advisor and broker to his clients, who include both national and regional tenants and landlords. As part of the national CBRE retail platform, Daniel collaborates with partners across the country to win business, deliver on mandates and coordinate store rollouts.
At home, Daniel is a proud dad of three girls, soccer coach and avid downhill and cross-country skier. Forever a musician, Daniel enjoys playing bass guitar with his band of 20+ years.
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce
Significant Assignments and Select Clients Represented
- Furniture Blvd – 31,000 sq. ft.
- Anytime Fitness (5) – 30,000 sq. ft.
- Spiritleaf (15) – 29,000 sq. ft.
- Red Wing Shoes (4) – 10,000 sq. ft.
- Landlord representation in lease to Goodwill – 43,000 sq. ft.
- Trail Appliances land sale (12 acres)
- TD Bank
- Lasik MD
- Cameron Development
- Artis REIT
- Choice REIT