Darius Hojjati is an experienced commercial real estate professional with a proven track record of assisting his clients in aligning their corporate real estate strategy with their short and long term organizational goals.
Prior to commercial real estate, Darius spent 10 years working in the Information Technology sector in a variety of roles ranging from Business Systems Analysis to Project Management. Darius continues to utilize his strong analytical skills to service clients in the Financial Services, IT and Legal sectors assisting with their real estate requirements both locally and nationally.
- 2016 – Salesman of the Year at a Large Tenant Representation Firm
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Ryerson University – B-Comm, Information Technology Management: Enterprise Systems and Org.,
Dean’s Honour List
- TD Bank
- Ontario Telemedicine Network
- Bell Temple LLP
- TD Bank, 840,000 sq. ft.
- OpenText Corporation, 100,000 sq. ft
- Cognizant Technology Solutions, 75,000 sq. ft.
- Interac Corporation, 70,000 sq. ft.
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services,
55,000 sq. ft.
- McCain Foods Limited, 45,000 sq. ft.
- Beard Winter LLP, 45,000 sq. ft.
- Conduent HR Consulting, 37,000 sq. ft.
- Bell Temple LLP, 33,000 sq. ft.
- Health Quality Ontario, 33,000 sq. ft.
- Ontario Telemedicine Network, 32,000 sq. ft.
- Assurant Inc., 28,000 sq. ft.
- TD Bank, 26,000 sq. ft.