Darrell Boldon joined CBRE in July 2016 after attending the University of Oklahoma where he earned his degree in Business with a focus in Petroleum Land Management and Finance. Prior to joining CBRE, Darrell worked with the land group at Vermilion Energy where he assisted with the acquisition of Elkhorn Resources.
Darrell is known for bringing fresh ideas and perspective to the team while offering his clients an extremely energetic, persistent attitude. Being apart of one the best performing teams in the industry enables Darrell to jump ahead of the competition and perform at a higher level for his clients.
Darrell, along with Angus Fraser, Bryan Walsh, Trevor Davies and Scott McCulloch combined their experience, skills and knowledge to form a true office leasing partnership. Darrell is currently responsible for generating RFP responses, new business and gathering market intelligence.
- Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA), Member
- Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA), Member
- Darrell graduated from the University of Oklahoma’s Price College of Business with a Bachelors of Business Administration
Mothers Thru Tubing
- Kirkor Architects & Planners
- Enhance Energy Inc.
- Shell Canada disposition
- Hutcheson National Top Team Award, Canada, 2017