David Glick-Stal works actively with office users in Ottawa to help them navigate the office leasing process. He strives to understand and address occupiers’ needs and concerns to find solutions that attract and retain talent, reduce costs, and provide flexibility.
David applies his unique work experience to real estate to better service office occupiers with a focus on nonprofits, associations, and government relations firms. David has diverse work experience and extensive community involvement as a volunteer and board member for many nonprofits in Ottawa.
Prior to joining CBRE, David worked as a legislative aide to two prominent parliamentarians in the House of Commons where he was responsible for guiding the legislative agenda, stakeholder engagement, and delivering national and local communication products. David's understanding of the federal government landscape is an asset in the real estate market in Ottawa where the federal government leases half of all competitive space and is the largest user by far.
David earned a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Ottawa's Telfer School of Management. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Victoria in Political Science.
- Real Estate Licence registered with the Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Cabinet member of United Way GenNext Board
- Board member of United Way Ottawa Community Impact
- Board member of Jewish Community Centre of Ottawa
- Board member of the Canadian Club of Ottawa
- Member of the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation Champions Cabinet
- Invest Ottawa Partner
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- University of Ottawa, Masters of Business Administration
- University of Victoria, Bachelors of Arts, Political Science