David Wolf has over 23 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, focusing mainly on office tenant representation services. Before joining CBRE, he worked at Cushman & Wakefield in New York City.
as a Senior Vice President, acts as real estate consultant and tenant
representative for CBRE, in its Montreal office. David advises his clients on
the development and implementation of effective real estate strategies and
solutions. David’s expertise includes lease acquisitions and lease
dispositions, lease auditing and strategic development, implementation of
occupancy cost reduction strategies and advanced lease renewals. David has
partnered with Christian Charbonneau to create a dynamic and strategic team
whose primary focus is Tenant Representation. David is involved with market
surveys and evaluation, space tours, proposal analyses, lease negotiations, transaction
summaries, and global corporate accounts.
- New York
Real Estate Association (REBA)
- Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Executive Board of Achilles International, New York City, 1997-2020
American University – B.A.
- New York
Real Estate Institute
- New York
University – Real Estate School
- Top 10 Producer in Montreal, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Oxford Dealmakers of the Year, 2010
- SL Green Deal of the Year Visiting Nurse Services of New York, 2000
- Achilles Track Club Albert Gordon Man of the Year, 1997
- Bacon Allard
- Belgium Consulate
- Bois Montpetit
- British Consulate
- Carat Canada inc.
- Champion Iron
- Collège d’informatique Marsan
- CP Rail
- Diesel USA
- Fishman Flanz Meland Paquin
- General Electric Canada
- Gorilla Inc
- Henry Schein
- L-3 Communications
- L-3 India
- LSC Montréval
- Motorola Solutions
- National Bank
- Out Box
- RR Donnelley
- Stellar Nordi
- CAE, Multiple locations, Int’l
- GHD, Multiple locations, Int’l
- The Visiting Nurse Services of New York, 500,000 sq. ft.
- Fasken Martineau, 130,000 sq. ft.
- CGI, 120,000 sq. ft.
- McCarthy Tétrault, 110,000 sq. ft.
- British American Tobacco, 106,000 sq. ft.
- FedMed, 85,000 sq. ft.
- ITF Technologies/3SP Group North America, 80,000 sq. ft.
- L-3 Communications, 75,000 sq. ft.
- Via Rail, 75,000 sq. ft.
- ADP, 75,000 sq. ft.
- Attraction Media, 60,000 sq. ft.
- General Electric Canada, 53,000 sq. ft.
- Nokia, 50,000 sq. ft.
- Carthos Services /Osler, 49,665 sq. ft.
- The South African Mission Consulate, NYC, 40,000 sq. ft.
- Behavior Interactive, 44,000 sq. ft.
- State Street Bank, 40,000 sq. ft.
- Warner Bros, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Québec Government Office in New York, 30,000 sq. ft.
- iBwave, 25,000 sq. ft.
- Systra/Canarail Consultants, 21,000 sq. ft.
- Gasco Goodhue St-Germain, 9,000 sq. ft.