Delphine Boissonnet joined CBRE in January 2018 as an Assistant, Real Estate Services. Residential real estate broker for the past seven years, she improved her skills by obtaining her commercial real estate brokerage licence in 2019. Delphine is now an Associate in the Quebec City team, solidifying the scope of services offered by her team, active in the industrial, office and retail markets.
Delphine’s knowledge of the Greater Quebec Area market and her determination allow her to differentiate herself and make her a key partner in the efficient implementation of real estate strategies. She prioritizes the achievement of her clients’ objectives and commits to develop sustainable business relationships.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Member of Chambre de commerce (CCI) française au Canada
- Home Staging Certification, 2015-2016
- A.E.C., Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Cégep François-Xavier-Garneau, Québec
- Senior Certificate in Business (BTS, equivalence), École interne Cricket-Feudor, France
- B.A. Business, Lycée Albert-Camus, France