Dominic Dostie is a Senior Vice President in the Ottawa CBRE office focused on providing strategic real estate solutions to both office occupiers and ownership groups.
Consistently one of the “top 5” producers in Ottawa, Dominic has founded his practice on cultivating long term relationships in the industry. Major projects have included lease acquisitions and space dispositions, implementation of occupancy cost reduction strategies, lease renewals and expansions for technology companies, business advisory firms, national associations and not-for-profits.
Dominic’s success largely stems from his ability to listen and anticipate the needs of his clients, developing creative real estate solutions that fit and providing advice during the transaction process. His ability to understand the ramifications of a transaction from both sides enables him to devise effective solutions.
Dominic is recognized by his peers for his strong work ethic, reliability and being straightforward with people. Together with his team, Dominic prides himself on providing service excellence and is able to offer clients a full range of services to suit any real estate need.
- #1 Producer in Ottawa (2013 and 2015)
- CBRE Canada Recognition Conference (2013, 2015)
- Top 5 Producer in Ottawa (2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Accredited Professional)
- Real Estate License registered with the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Partner with Invest Ottawa
- Member of the Canadian Green Building Council (former member)
- University of Ottawa, Bachelor of Commerce – Honors degree
- Algonquin College, Architectural Technologist Diploma
- CBRE University 101 & 102 and several others