A career banker for over 25 years, Ed Fitzpatrick joined CBRE Limited's Vancouver office in May, 2008 as Vice-President, Capital Markets. Ed brought an enviable track record of successful underwritings and closings of in excess of $1.0 Billion in real estate debt and structured financing for public Canadian and off-shore corporations, including private real estate developers, operators, and investors.
A graduate of Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC; Ed has been well groomed in commercial real estate credit underwriting for various leading financial institutions, including Bank of Montreal in Toronto, ON, and most recently as Director, Commercial Real Estate, Citizens Bank of Canada, in Vancouver, BC. Ed is a registered broker for commercial mortgage financing with CBRE Limited in BC working closely with the Investment Team on land acquisition, term, construction and inventory financing as well as on financing specialized properties, such as hotel, resorts, retirement homes, including restructuring distressed properties.
Select previous and most recent assignments include:
- Arranger on term mortgage financing on a retail centre in Richmond, BC for a Private Investment Group.
- Advisor on $50,000,000 in interim construction financing on a residential condominium tower in Calgary, AB for a Calgary-based developer.
- Arranger on $6,360,000 in interim construction financing over a light industrial park in Langford, BC for Turner Lane Developments Ltd.
- Arranger on $9,000,000 in bridge financing on 250 acres of development land in Kelowna, BC for a Private Development Group.
HOSPITALITY / RESORT / HOUSING - SELECT PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENTS
- Financial Advisor on $20,000,000 in acquisition financing for the Harrison Hot Spring Resort, Harrison, BC.
- Financial Advisor and Arranger on $4,000,000 bridge loan to retrofit two properties containing social housing units in Vancouver, BC.
- Arranger on $8,800,000 term financing of the Moda Hotel, 900 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC for a Private Hotelier.
- Arranger on $10,000,000 term financing on the L'Hermitage Hotel, 788 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC for a Private Hotelier.
- Simon Fraser University, BA
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties
- Urban Development Institute
- Institute of Canadian Bankers
- Registered Sub-Mortgage Broker with FICOM