Elliot joined CBRE in 2004 and has since orchestrated an array of successful office, industrial, retail, investment, and land deals in Oakville/Burlington, and surrounding markets, representing a wide variety of Landlords and T enants in the sales and leasing process.
Elliot earned his Vice President title at CBRE in company record time. His success stems from his superior market knowledge, quick and accurate service delivery, strong client focus, and above all, unwavering integrity. These are also the qualities that have facilitated his ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with all of his clients.
Elliot has focused all of his years of service as a Commercial Broker in Oakville/Burlington, and possesses the knowledge and experience required to be an expert in this market. Clients dealing with Elliot can rely on his superior market knowledge and strength in negotiations to obtain the maximum value for their transactions every time.
- "Top 10" producer for the Toronto West Office 2015
- "Top 10" producer for the Toronto West Office 2013
- "Top 10" producer for the Toronto West Office 2012
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Oakville Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Queens University (Queen's Commerce) - BCOM Honours Degree
- Fastenal, Milton & Mississauga, ON
- Greiner-Pacaud Management Association
- Wescan Systems Ltd.
- Appleby Self Storage
- St. Mary's Cement Inc.
- Sportcover Marketing
- Ball Packaging
- West Palm Media Inc.
- Ball Packaging,
300,000 sq. ft.,
50,000 sq. ft.,
- Appleby Self Storage,
40,000 sq. ft.,
- VSM Abrasives,
30,000 sq. ft.,
- Halton Children's Aid,
20,000 sq. ft.,
- Studio Pavas,
10,000 sq. ft.,
- Tempo Canada,
10,000 sq. ft.,
- SA Capital,
9,000 sq. ft.,
5,000 sq. ft.,
Office Lease Renewal
- Metrus Developments,