Emil is a real estate professional who specializes in industrial and investment requirements within the GTA West Market.
In the past, Emil has proudly represented the Canadian National Rugby League Team in a Number of International matches. He now plays a significant role on one of the top-producing industrial real estate teams together with Corby Rolin, Mathew Tonna, and Valeria Caputo.
Emil’s in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, his work ethic, and his ability to connect clients with the right services, have allowed him to successfully transact a wide range of difficult assignments.
Client Services and Tools
- Strategy/Development Design
- Individualized Sale and/or Leasing Approach
- Acquisition/Disposition/Sublease Services
- Market Analysis and Property Valuations
- Financial and NER Modeling
- Workplace/Supply Chain Strategy
B.Com, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CBRE Founders Award (2018)
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)
- RECO (Real Estate Council of Ontario)
- TREB (Toronto Real Estate Board)
- Sonora Foods
- BERG Chilling Systems
- Sunnest Services
- Dynasty Furniture
- Uhaul Canada
- East & West Transportation
- The DAAN Groups
- 321 Ambassador Drive - 20,500 Sq. Ft.
- 6096 Shawson Drive - 14,907 Sq. Ft.
- 1571 Courtneypark Drive - 11,517 Sq. Ft.
- 171 Ambassador Drive - 7,835 Sq. Ft.
- 2319 Dunwin Drive - 5,200 Sq. Ft.
- 3490 Laird Drive - 2,172Sq. Ft.