Evan White has been an industrial specialist in Toronto West with CBRE Limited since 1987 and has held the title of Executive Vice President for over 15 years. Evan White leads an industrial team with 3 partners and a support team of 7 people including transaction managers, trainees, marketing support, and creative design. The team has developed into one of the dominant teams in the Toronto West industrial market and notably completed over 150 transactions in 2020 alone worth over $1 Billion in deal value.
Evan White has completed space analysis, dispositions and relocations for such firms as Kimberly Clark, RR Donnelly, Henkel Canada, Metro Logistics Inc., Reckitt Benckiser, GE Canada, to name a few.
- Top Producer CBRE Canada: 1994 to 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007 to present
- Top 225 Producer CBRE Americas
- Member of the prestigious Colbert Coldwell Circle
- CBRE Mahoney White Award - 1995, 1999
- Rex Award Winner for Industrial Development of the Year
- University of Western Ontario, 1984
- Chartered Accountant designation, 1986
- Trained 3 Canadian ‘Rookies of the Year’ and mentored many other ‘up and coming’ professionals within CBRE.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association
- University of Western Ontario
- Received Chartered Accountant designation
- Mantella and Sons
- Bentall Kennedy
- Broccolini / Investors Group
- Carttera Private Equities Inc.
- Cooper Construction
- CREIT / Choice Properties
- H&R REIT
- Northbridge Investment Management
- RR Donnelley
- Schenker of Canada Limited
- Metro Canada Logistics Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Inc.
- NIKE Canada
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Serta Mattress
- Sithe Global
- Lifetime fitness - 12.14 Acres
- Henkel Canada
- GE Canada
- Princess Auto