Greg Mandel is a corporate real estate professional specializing in the Industrial & Logistics sector of CBRE’s world renowned Advisory & Transaction business line.
Greg’s area of expertise is focused on delivering strategic advisory services for industrial real estate Occupiers & Investors. For one-off transactions, global portfolio optimization and the complete spectrum in-between, Greg has built a reputation of delivering superior outcomes.
Greg began his career with CBRE in 2008 as a Research Associate analyzing the Greater Toronto Area industrial real estate market.
Select Advisory & Transaction Experience
- J.D. Irving - 40 Norelco Drive, North York - 148,595 SF
- Samko Toys - 75-77 Fima Crescent - 140,000 SF
- Pet Valu - 51 Rexdale Boulevard, Etobicoke - 125,710 SF
- Armour Transport - 2450 Hogan Drive, Mississauga - 125,000 SF
- Gray Tools Canada - 299 Orenda Road, Brampton - 105,000 SF
- Altrom Canada - 1995 Markham Road, Scarboroguh - 103,231 SF
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), Member
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), Member
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO), Member
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA), Member
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm), Real Estate and Housing, University of Guelph
- Licensed Real Estate Professional