Gregg C. Maimann joined CBRE on May 1, 1996. In his role as a senior member of the office, he focuses on industrial sales and leasing. Gregg and his team pride themselves on creating long-term relationships by providing creative solutions to their client's real estate requirements.
Prior to entering the Commercial Real Estate Industry, Gregg Maimann was a manager with, and sat on the board of Directors with an Alberta Based warehouse distribution company.
Integrity is the corner stone of Gregg and the seven-member Edmonton Industrial Team. Putting our clients' needs first with over 100 years of combined Industrial Real Estate experience has created a service platform second to none. A CBRE Alberta Top 10 Producer for the last 15 years running, Gregg has also won the prestigious title of CBRE Canada Top 20 Producer several times. Many references are available upon request.
- Canadian Historical Arms society
- Concordia College - Business
- University of Alberta Transfer Program
- CCIM - Real Estate Investment and Taxation
- L-3 Communications / SPAR Aerospace Ltd.
- GE Real Estate
- Summit REIT
- Avista Real Estate Investment Trust
- Farm Air Properties
- Dundee Realty Management
- Coca-Cola Canada
- BP Canada
- Mancal Development Group
- Tracker Logistics
- New Build
- Suncor Energy – Fort Mac, 118,000 Units, $40,000,000