James Boudreau is a Senior Associate and a member of CBRE's National Investment Team alongside Bob Mussett, Chris Carter and Andrew Cranmer in Halifax. James supports the team's financial analysis, underwriting practice and has a focus on investment grade multi-residential sales throughout Atlantic Canada, along with smaller investment product across various asset classes.
Prior to joining CBRE Limited, James held a similar role at another Commercial Real Estate firm in Halifax. Prior to beginning his career in Commercial Real Estate, James, a Chartered Accountant, worked at one of Canada's largest telecommunications companies, holding positions in both Finance and Corporate Development & Strategy.
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nova Scotia
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Association
- Bachelor of Business Admisistration, St. Francis Xavier University
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- CBRE Award of Excellence - 2020
- Apartment Portfolio (85 Units) - Residential - Amherst, NS
- Multi-Res (20 Units) - Residential - Dartmouth, NS
- Retail Strip (7,500 sq. ft.) - Retail - Sackville, NS
- JBL Holdings (11,500 sq. ft) - Industrial - Dartmouth, NS
- Motel (16 Suites) - Hospitality - Parrsborro, NS