As a Vice President with CBRE Canada’s Valuation and Advisory Services Group, James Williams is tasked with development of the firm’s appraisal technology platform.
With five years of experience in the commercial appraisal industry, James leverages his expertise in real property valuation to build informed software and tools, and advance CBRE’s strategic objectives.
James works with appraisers and stakeholders across CBRE’s international platform and maintains Candidate Membership with the Appraisal Institute of Canada. He is responsible for the design and development of the group’s core technology platform and assists with the creation of specialized tools to meet or exceed client requirements on complex mandates.
- Candidate Member, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Bachelor of Commerce, International Business, University of Calgary
- Canadian Securities Course
- Canadian Pacific Railway, Right-of-way valuation spanning four provinces and three states
- Blackstone, National industrial portfolio
- HOOPP, Edmonton industrial portfolio
- AIMCo, Calgary industrial portfolio
- The Mancal Group, Alberta mixed-asset portfolio
- Concord Pacific, Multi-residential feasibility analysis
- U.S. Department of State, Market rent analysis
- Public Services and Procurement Canada, Market rent analysis
- Timbercreek Capital, Multi-residential and industrial portfolios
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- Concord Pacific
- Crestpoint Real Estate Investments Ltd.
- InvestPlus REIT
- National Bank
- Oak Street Real Estate Capital
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Starlight Investments
- The Mancal Group
- Timbercreek Capital
- U.S. Department of State
- Wells Fargo