Jason White is from Fredericton, New Brunswick where he resides today with his wife and daughter. He has 12 plus years of experience directly in the Valuation & Advisory Services business and is currently a Director with CBRE for Valuation and Advisory Services in Atlantic Canada.
Jason has worked with local, regional and national clients in the commercial real estate industry in merely all asset classes. Jason prides himself on his local/regional real estate knowledge in Atlantic Canada with the ability to adapt to other geographic areas of Eastern Canada.
Prior to joining CBRE Jason gained valuable exposure in the real estate appraisal industry by working with other another top tier international appraisal firm as well as a local firm. Jason is a member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Appraisers and Nova Scotia Real Estate Appraisal Association. He is also a member and a Director with the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce and secretary of IRWA Chapter 65.
Jason is a "generalist" real estate appraiser in Atlantic Canada, and conducts valuation and consultation on all types of real estate assignments, with a concentration in land (development/woodland/farmland/wetland/etc.), specialty assignments (i.e. saw mills, riparian fishing rights, properties under duress, etc.), agriculture and expropriation / right-of-way assignments.
- AACI Designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Right of Way Appraisal Certification (RW-A/C), International Right of Way Association
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- Member of the New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NBAREA)
- Member of the Nova Scotia Real Estate Appraisers Association (NSREAA)
- Board member of the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
- Members of IRWA Chapter 65 executive committee
- International Right or Way Association - Right of Way – Appraisal Certified (R/WAC) - 2017
- Appraisal Institute of Canada – AACI - 2009
- UBC – Post Graduate Certificate Program – 2008
- UNB – Bachelor of Business Administration – 2002
- City of Fredericton
- New Brunswick Department of Transportation & Infrastructure
- Nova Scotia Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Renewal
- New Brunswick Department of Energy and Resources Development
- NSP Maritime Link Incorporated
- Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Nature Trust of New Brunswick
- Nature Conservancy of Canada of NB
- Various Financial Institutions
- Various Law Firms