Jennifer Crawford has extensive experience developing and executing national rollout and expansion strategies for National Retailers such as IKEA, Michaels, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger. Jennifer’s
expertise in market strategy, transaction management and lease negotiations coupled with her background with large scale retail, mixed use urban and suburban projects and retail land sales has translated into an unparalleled market advantage to her clients.
As one of the founding partners of the 19-member National Retail Group (NRG), Jennifer works with retail specialists in each major market across Canada to provide a Single Point of Contact, fully integrated platform to service her best in class retailers’ needs.
Tenant Representation (Past & Current Mandates)
- Calvin Klein (Phillips-Van Heusen
- Canada Computers
- Global Pet Foods
- Helly Hansen
- Home Depot
- Life Time
- Live Well
- Michaels: The Arts & Craft Store
- Smart Stop Storage
- TD Canada Trust
- Tommy Hilfiger (Phillips-Van
- Big Lots
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- CIBC Bank (Canada & U.S.A.)
- Dymon Storage
- Charming Charlie
- Joe Fresh (U.S.A.)
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Royal Bank
- Sears Canada
- The Beer Store
- Completed over 50 Michael’s transactions in Eastern Canada
- Michaels Toronto Flagship – John Street & Richmond Street - 31,674 sq. ft.
- Bauer Own the Moment Flagship – location TBA
- Completed first 6 IKEA E-Commerce Pick up Locations in Canada
- IKEA - Disposition of Key West Business Park – Richmond, BC - 2015
- IKEA - Secured 397,411 SF Distribution Centre – Mississauga, ON - 2015
- Opened first Calvin Klein, IZOD, Bass & Van Heusen Company Stores in Canada (2011)
- The Beer Store Portfolio Sale (2014 & 2015) - 15 properties
- Michaels Toronto Flagship – John Street & Richmond Street (31,674 sq. ft.)
- Ivanhoe Cambridge – Edmonton Airport – Land Lease (50 acres)
- Ivanhoe Cambridge – Niagara-on-the-Lake – Purchase (80 acres)
- Ivanhoe Cambridge – Durham Region - Purchase (174 acres)
- IKEA – Winnipeg, Manitoba – Purchase & Joint Venture (2008/09) - 157 acres
- Bed Bath & Beyond – Toronto Flagship Development, College Park and 15 store rollout (55,000 sq. ft.)
Major Team Transactions
- The Beer, Store Portfolio Sale, 15 properties
- Michael's, Toronto Flagship – John Street & Richmond Street, 31,674 sq. ft.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge, Edmonton Airport Land Lease, 50 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge, Niagara-on-the-Lake Purchase, 80 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge, Durham Region Purchase, 174 ac.
- IKEA, Winnipeg, Manitoba Purchase & Joint Venture, 157 ac.
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Toronto Flagship Development, College Park and 15 store rollout, 55,000 sq. ft.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
- International Council of Shopping Centres – Next Gen – Volunteer