Jeremy Deeks is an Associate Vice President where he concentrates on Occupier clients in the delivery of CBRE service lines locally, nationally and globally. As account manager for multiple corporate users as well as Tenant Representation, Jeremy provides strategic advice in portfolio management which include developing and implementing portfolio wide real estate solutions, long term strategic planning, transaction management which includes navigating complex lease agreements for strategic locations. Jeremy has consistently demonstrated his knowledge and expertise when providing clients with expert advice and strategic solutions tailored to meet their needs.
Outside of his work in real estate, Jeremy is an avid supporter of Edmonton’s tech eco-system and has been annual sponsors of great events like Edmonton Startup Week and Startup TNT Investment Summit.
In his spare time, Jeremy enjoys traveling with his wife and three boys, golfing and visiting the mountains as much as he can.
- Board Member of Momentum Counselling
- Rotary Club Downtown Edmonton
- Alberta College Massage Therapists (multiple locations across Western Canada)
- BFL Insurance
- BIS Training Solutions
- Bitcoin Well
- DCD Engineering
- Distributel Communications Limited
- Edmonton North Primary Care Network (multiple locations in Edmonton)
- Health City
- Institute of Health Economics
- Legal Education Society of Alberta
- Pivotal Physio (multiple locations across Edmonton)
- Rejuvenation Dermatology (multiple locations across Canada)
- Serious Labs
- SI Systems
- Stantec (multiple locations across North America)
- Surehire Occupational Testing (multiple locations across Western Canada)
- TC Family Law
- Travel Guardian Insurance