Jeremy Kenemy is a Vice President with CBRE. As a real estate advisor representing corporate executives, he has negotiated leasing and sales contracts for office and lab space since 2002.
With the help of his team, Jeremy has completed thousands of transactions in the Greater Montreal Area and around the world.
Enabled by his scientific training, Jeremy is a Lead Advisor in CBRE’s Canadian Life Sciences Group, which supports the life science requirements of clients across the country.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jeremy spent 10 years with JLL working with Fortune 500 firms as well as Quebec-based SMEs. Fluently bilingual in English and French, he earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Concordia University and obtained his Masters in Commercial Real Estate (MCR) designation through Corenet Global. Jeremy is also a presenter at real estate industry forums.
Prior to his real estate career, Jeremy owned and led a direct-marketing firm, worked as a software sales professional, a television reporter, and guided clients as a fitness and lifestyle coach.
Away from work, Jeremy enjoys activities like cycling, skiing, motorcycling, and bodybuilding. He is also a martial arts practitioner. In quieter moments, he coaches, teaches, and loves to read up on psychology, biohacking, and astronomy.
- CBRE Canadian Life Sciences Group
- CoreNet Global
- Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Let’s Get Going, a corporate relationship marketing group
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Concordia University, Montreal
- Masters in Commercial Real Estate (MCR) designation through Corenet Global
- Tony Robbins’ Business Mastery program