Joe Merrett joined CBRE Limited in the year 2000. Joe is dedicated to providing quality service to his clients. His interpersonal skills and negotiating expertise are very beneficial for his clients and his loyalty and determination have contributed a great deal to his accomplishments. He works closely with his clients helping them to make informed decisions and negotiating for the most favourable results.
Joe has enjoyed great success bringing traditional GTA developers and users of industrial, commercial, retail and residential real estate to the outlying areas of Hamilton, Niagara and Brantford. As opportunities become difficult to find in markets surrounding Toronto, Joe has created interest in the outlying markets.
Joe has an established client base and unique expertise, which has created a proven track record of results. Bringing his clients a tailored and effective solution to their real estate needs is Joe's top priority.
- Land, industrial, office and retail sales and leasing in Hamilton, Brantford and Niagara areas
- Public and institutional sales and leasing
- Office sales and leasing
- Large acreage land sales
- Brownfield and industrial redevelopment
- Joe was also named "Rookie of the Year" for CBRE in Canada for 2002
- Sold over 3,500 acres in Brantford and Hamilton areas
- Toronto Real Estate Board member (TREB)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Hamilton Chamber of Commerce Member
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, University of Winnipeg
- Stelco Inc.
- Losani Homes
- County of Brant
- Grand Erie District School Board
- Mohawk College
- Purple Bricks
- Brock University
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Bay Area Health Trust
- Nucor Corporation
- Stelco Inc. - Industrial, 135,431 sq. ft.
- Mohawk College - Industrial, 101,462 sq. ft.
- Infrastructure Ontario. – Land, 118 acres
- Losani Homes - Office, 63,309 sq. ft.
- Nucor Corporation – Industrial 78,609 sq. ft.
- Lanca Contracting Limited – Design Build Industrial, 52,837 sq. ft.
- Movengo Corp – Industrial Investment, 57,026 sq. ft.
- Intelligent Office - Office, 4,758 sq. ft.
- IBM - Office, 8,186 sq. ft.
- DCR Holdings – Land, 12.25 acres
- COH Projects - Industrial, 39,353 sq. ft.