John Megan is recognized as one of the senior lease negotiators within the Vancouver real estate community. Specializing in multi-market corporate services representing Fortune 1000 companies, he leads a team of professionals focused on delivery of a suite of services tailored to corporate clients. John has consistently been a top producer within CBRE, having received numerous awards for sales performance throughout his career with the firm. In addition to his professional achievements, John is a regular contributor to several real estate publications and is a frequent speaker at real estate functions.
- Top 30 Producer, CBRE Canada 2011
- Top 40 Producer, CBRE Canada 2010
- Top 10 Producer, CBRE Vancouver Office 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002-2011 inclusive
- John has been involved in over 1,000 lease transactions totalling in excess of 10,000,000 SF over his career.
- Recent building sale involvement: 190 Alexander Street ($10 million CDN), 835 Granville Street ($5.5 million CDN)
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of British Columbia
- John is an active member of the University of British Columbia Alumni Association.
- John participates in annual fundraising activities for the Canadian Diabetes Association.
- John donates his time to the North Vancouver Minor Hockey Association.
- Allnorth Consultants Limited
- Manex Resource Group
- New Gold Inc.
- Placer Dome
- Rio Tinto
- Wenco International Mining
- Associated Engineering
- Bush Bohlman & Partners
- SNC-Lavalin Inc.
- Temec Engineering Group
- Axium Law
- Cawkell Brodie Glaister LLP
- Oyen Wiggs
- Worldsource Securities Inc.
- Metrix Professional Insurance Brokers
- Complete Brokerage Services
- ELS Language Centers
- Pacific Gateway
- ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT
- DHX Media
- Slant 6 Games
- Take 2 Interactive
- Compagny, sq. ft. | *Multiple Assignments
- SNC-Lavalin Inc.*, 250,000
- Bodog dba Lancashire Finance Ltd.*, 125,000
- Slant 6 Games*, 107,266
- Fortinet Technologies*, 100,000
- Studio B Productions*, 100,000
- Commonwealth Insurance, 75,000
- Allnorth Consultants Limited, 60,000
- BC Securities Commission, 54,000
- Rio Tinto*, 45,000
- Pixar*, 33,000