John joined CBRE in January 2009 as a Sales Representative working in the Toronto West office. Together with David Potter, (No. 1 CBRE Limited Office Leasing Agent in Canada 2008-2016), Kathryn Schubert, and Kristine Doner, they form a dynamic high performing team that provides a full range of services and optimal solutions for their clients. John is a valuable member of the Team and annually helps maintain the Team's dominant position within the Toronto West office leasing market. John specializes in providing a full range of real estate solutions that focuses on building relationships through providing valuable market information and services.
John brings several years of client services and sales management experience to CBRE, and has developed a strong work ethic that delivers consistently high levels of client satisfaction. John’s main role as the Transaction Specialist within the Team allows him to contribute a high level of critical financial analysis to clients' situations.
John's key responsibilities include:
- Providing clients with pertinent information and reliable market information that assists with identifying and evaluating optimal real estate solutions.
- Providing clients with factual recommendations and opinions of markets, trends and statistics.
- Consistently maintaining the best interests to all clients.
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award – Sales & Leasing - 2014
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) - Finance - York University, Schulich School of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing - University of Windsor